Features & Benefits
The Truth Table Generator constructs truth tables for the Boolean expressions you enter. A truth table shows all of the possible evaluations for a Boolean expression. Such tables can be used in a variety of ways. In particular, truth tables can be used to tell whether: an expression is true for all input values (tell if it is a tautology), an argument is valid, two expressions are equivalent, and more. However, constructing truth tables by hand can be tedious and even a small mistake will make the table useless. So let the Truth Table Generator build the table for you, or use it to check your work.
- Enter your own expressions
- Build truth tables
- Custom keyboard for easy data entry
- Customize table colors
- Tables can display the values of sub-expressions, so you can see how the table was made
- Mail tables to others
- Save tables as pictures (can be used in other documents)
- Up to 4 atoms: p, q, r, and s.
- Use operators: ¬ (known as negation and not), → (known as material implication, conditional, implies, and if/then), ↔ (known as material equivalence, biconditional, if and only if, and iff), ∧ (known as logical conjunction and "and"), ∨ (known as logical disjunction and "or"), and ⊕ (known as exclusive disjunction, exclusive or, and xor)